Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Welcome fall 2015


It was parent's weekend at UT but Kristopher wasn't overly interested in activities there so he came over with us and we went out to dinner at Sloppy Joe's. I took Clara down to the sand to play for a bit after dinner and this is how dinner ended. Lots of fun.



Kristin got some great pics of me and my sweet, silly boy! 


He's so sweet and cute. He slept through dinner, like a good baby does. 






Everett, your smile fills my heart. 





Family shot. 

Chillin like a villain. 

















Admiring Kristopher.





















Squirt guns kept her busy for a very, long, time! 


Friday night soccer again. Clara handed out treats to her friends.


Olivia is a 5th grader!!! She is so sweet.



Clara's love for her brother is grand. She is always sweet to him, always. I love it SO much. I'm sure once he can crawl after her things this will all change, I'll enjoy it now. :) 










Clara at Everett's 4 month checkup. I couldn't get a pic of Everett since he rolls now and I didn't dare walk away from the table while taking care of both.



Of course he finally falls asleep right before I need to strip him and weigh him. 



I had to wake Clara to go to the appointment. For the firs time ever, She fell back asleep on me carrying her out, then after she woke to buckle and said, "hi mama" then fell asleep again, STAYED asleep on me all the way into the office and then the child in the waiting room work her. Then of course we waited about 25 minutes, I should have called to check on the wait, damn, mommy fail. 

We had brother's physical therapy apt before his doctor. We went into the "BIG" room this time, it was GREAT! I was thinking the entire way there I needed to do something for Clara after dragging her to his appointments all day, then I saw this and I killed two birds with one stone. 





Everett had an allergic reaction to the sheet we used last time. So I took the blanket Jane made that we love. It's perfect for tummy time because Everett grabs everything and we want his hands flat, this blanket is harder for him to grab so it's perfect, not to mention beautiful. Everett wasn't having therapy today. He needed to poop.







Clara posing as "Muffy" Aunt Ann's kitty cat. She will be a cat for Halloween, but not this one. ;) 












She found all the zeros. She knows the difference between numbers and letters but I couldn't say that she can identify either consistently yet. 



The perfect table Darren made for Clara. We love it. It's now a permanent fixture in the kitchen. 



Dada says goodbye in the am. 


Taking the book bag aunt Barb got her to therapy, full of toys she won't want to play with. ;) 



Half asleep






We busted out the exersaucer for Everett, he is bored everywhere else. Clara had to try it on for size of course. 








We read a Halloween book where the clever character used a tablecloth as a costume. Clara said, "Clara be a ghost", so we made it happen.




I love his perfect face.







No comments:

Post a Comment