Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!

Today, more than ever, I'm so thankful for my husband, my rock, my best friend. You've blessed me with yet another beautiful baby and I'm so excited about our future. You push me to be strong, the best me I can be. I can confide in you, lean on you, laugh with you, nag you...I love our life and I look SO very forward to our future. What we've accomplished in the last three years is crazy, we're not slowing down here!!!


I decided to pick this picture instead of a "pretty" one of the two of us. I know you'll be mad at me for posting this, but you can't be, it's our anniversary!  This picture shows how cute you are, how cute Clara is, what a great dad you are and just how far you've come. You didn't think you'd go near a poopy diaper and you change them like a champ. I wouldn't say you took this one like a champ, but you took it, with a lot of gagging. Just wait, that little big man will have plenty of these for you! I love you!

4 comments: