Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, June 5, 2015

Some pictures, all random, in the wrong order I'm sure since I'm pulling them from all over...

Let's watch these numbers drop! 


Your shelf, it's now FULL of books to read to you and clothes that I can't wait to see you in. So far you've gotten use out of your socks, hat and turtle "nunu". I wonder if you'll love your nunu as much as Clara loves hers. Aunt Tiffy and Uncle Steven have been reading lots to you and leaving some new reads. I just got a book from Sio to add to it too! We don't want you bored with the same ol books little buddy.

Daddy was looking at the board and said, "I can't wait until we have things written under the "going home" section. Mommy agrees.

Keep watching them drop! Atta boy!


Aunt Tiffy didn't want to touch you after touching her phone...


We have not forgotten about you sweet little lady. Clara has been a rock star, staying with someone new on a regular basis. She is so bubbly and uplifting for us, making us smile through tears some days when we miss "brudder" as she calls him. She has kind of lost her appetite as of late. Not really sure why, things are just out of whack. She has wanted to be more independent and feed herself which is perfect timing. Andre and I are bad and feed her, too much probably to make clean up easier. This was a bad take, she did much better than you see in this picture. Here she is spooning her yogurt and she was eating off the apple, no more slices I only have to peel! Way to go sweet pea!

Aunt Kristin and Aunt "Seesaw" as Clara would say.

Nitric Oxide going down.

Aunt Corrie and Uncle Darren visiting you...

They keep dropping! Way to go little big man.

Mimi and Lisa came for a visit. You were coming off of sedation and you were opening your eyes and moving about little bits all over. Now just do that for Aunt Kristin, you were teasing her when she visited!!

Aunt Kristin cleaned up the doll house one of my students gave to me that was her old doll house. Clara was napping and woke right up to this fun! Thank you Aunt Kristin, you're the best!

Cute little bed head.


Doe and Michael came to visit Everett and Clara while we were at the hospital. Thank you for the books, hats and gloves. The gloves will be great for Everett since when he's not sedated he likes to grab things...already! Crazy kid.




Swing!

Dada's perfect touch.




Everett's first few days when Aunt Ana was here. Thank you Ana and Theresa for coming and helping out with Clara and giving us support, and Ana for hydrating me!! ;) We miss you.


There is a neat pirate ship for kids at the hospital, Clara was in her glory. Video soon!




Great pics Aunt Kristin!


A few days ago I was taught how to "hold" Everett in his "bassinet". I wish they would have taught me this sooner!




Your Aunties love you big guy!

 Toast! Kristin reassuring me she is eating, she knows I'm worried.


Tiffany and her siblings. They are all crazy talented and fun! We wonder why Tiffy's kids all climb and flip around like it's nothing. It's in the blood.

There are a lot more pics I'm missing, this is a good start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment