Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy my babies could have! I know this is not what you would have pictured for your first Father's Day with your perfect son, you continue to amaze me with your strength and push Everett and I to charge on with a positive attitude! Clara idolizes you, her silly daddy, we all love you with everything we've got! Thank you for being a wonderful provider, comedian, caregiver, best friend, we couldn't ask for more! We love you! 

A proud dada!!! 

Your snuggle bunny!

Dada and son


Your baby girl adores you!

Your first day home with Clara, I can't wait to take a picture of your first day home with Everett!

Happy Father's Day to my dad, Tiger the first. He continues to encourage me and keep me strong! I know I can count on him for anything and that means the world to me! I love you! 


We will get some pictures with you and your grandson as soon as we return to the sunshine State!

We miss you Lary! Sorry I never had the pleasure of meeting you...

Everett update:

Good morning my bright eyes! 




Everett is doing well. It has been a low-key weekend, with minimal changes. We have been moved to the north side of the hospital, where the healthier babies stay.

Other than continuing to wean him down and then off of the Vapotherm, the next great adventure will be learning to eat and feed. Being a"on a vent for so long has definitely set him back, but I have great faith that this little man will learn as quick as he can! 

We were planning on bringing Clara in today and getting a picture for Father's Day. She doesn't act like she feels that well, so we are going to hold off. Stay tuned for a picture of daddy holding both his babies! Soon we hope!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment