Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 28

Everett just drank 22 mL all by himself! It took us about 25 minutes, but who is counting?

Last night Andre and I came back to hang out with the little man. He only drank about 2 mL of his milk.



Ashley is on again today! Yay! She sent me this picture when she got here.


Everett had a great day! He did not want to eat at his 2 o'clock feeding, so we tried again at five and he drank 32 mL then.

When daddy was with Everett, we went to the beach! It has been a while since I have been able to take Clara to the beach! It was a perfect day, it rained in the morning and it was cool and the sand was easy to pack into castles. Kristen built many castles for Clara to destroy! 




Good morning sweet boy! We can't wait I'll be at the beach together! I'm sure you could use some fresh air!


I woke up after five minutes of napping on Saturday and realized why he sporadically gained so much weight. The male nurse that floated to the NICU, the one we had on the bad day, (that contributed greatly to the bad day) flushed his line with water before and after every feeding which gave him way too much fluid! I text Ashley right away, our primary nurse, and she said that that must have been it! They decided to give Everett Lasix to help him get rid of the fluid. I went to the charge nurse and let her no we don't want any floating nurses taking care of Everett. My poor baby, his belly must have felt like it was going to burst!

Kate visited and got Everett some awesome tiger shirts! Thank you!



Steven, Julianne, and Tiffany also made it in today! Everett is feeling lots of love!








While I was at the hospital Andre and Kristin took Clara to Ivy's fourth birthday party. I have no idea how four years have gone by! They had a lot of fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment