Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Thank you...

Andre, Clara and I would like to thank everyone for their amazing support.

I wanted to thank everyone on the blog daily in a more personal way, but I know I would miss someone and feel horrible. It already drives me nuts not being able to write thank you notes for every thing happening. The support is tremendous, we cannot begin to thank everyone enough, it's just not possible. 

We have been sent meals, flowers, cards, emails, text messages, etc... that keep us uplifted and moving forward. We have had free babysitters for Clara, offers to clean the house and even mow the lawn. People coming to visit Everett at the hospital and offer to come and sit with me, or bring me anything I need. Family and friends have flown in and still offer to at the drop of a hat. Don and uncle Steven came and blessed Everett. The list goes on! 

There is so much more I am missing, big and small. We appreciate everything everyone has done and offered to do. We feel so very loved, and love all of you dearly! Thank you for caring about us in such a genuine way, and caring so much for this little guy! He can't wait to meet every one of you, if he hasn't had the chance to already.

We love you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment